Dave Hutchinson, CMA, CFP, B.Math
INCOME TAX RETURN PREPARATION
Why should you have me do your taxes? Here's what you get:
- 30 years of experience doing tax returns. I'm not guessing what the tax code means.
- A clean track record: none of my clients have ever been audited because of dodgy claims or errors in their tax returns. If you're looking for someone to cut corners for you, keep looking.
- Personal attention: I do your entire return, doing my best to save you tax dollars this year. No interns will be "practising" with your tax return.
- Efficient electronic filing: We file your return for you and we keep copies of everything so that if CRA has questions, we can answer them right away, without forcing you to navigate the paperwork.
- Proactive tax planning: if you're willing to look at the bigger picture, I can use my experience as a financial planner to show how you could save significant tax dollars in future years.
- Very reasonable rates: You will get top quality tax preparation by an experienced professional accountant at no extra cost. My rates are better than major tax preparation chains.
- Investment client discounts: If I'm helping you with your investments, I discount my rates even more.
- You don't need to be rich. Whether you are just starting out or you just retired, I can help you make sure that you're not paying too much in taxes today and make a logical and appropriate financial plan that fits who you are.
|Individual return:||$75 - $125|
|Couple (2 returns):||$150 - $240|
* Fees vary based on the complexity of the returns. These ranges are typical for my existing clients.
For your convenience:
Tips to Minimize Fees [PDF 68.2Kb]
Tax Checklist [PDF 92.3Kb]
David Hutchinson, B.Math,CMA, CFP